Saturday, September 26, 2009

Apple Picker need not apply!



Meredith, Trevor, and I arrived at Holmburg Orchard this weekend,not sure what to expect as this was our first time ever attempting apple picking. I went to scope out the place for a possible play group for our Luna Mom's club this coming month. It did not take long for me to see how much fun this place can be for a play group, let alone just the three of us! Meredith single-handedly picked a total of 17 pounds of apples! I was shocked when we brought them all up to be weighed. I have been looking online for good recipies for apples... any special requests or ideas feel free to let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Super fun! I will be stopping by your house to pick up your apple picker, when I am ready for apple picking!

    ReplyDelete