Monday, October 5, 2009

Meredith's First Field Trip



Meredith's Preschool class took their first field trip today. Trevor and I had the opportunity to tag along. It was at at Apple Orchard and Pumpkin Patch here locally - Wittle's. It was quaint and we covered just the right amount of area for their little feet to roam. As a mother I really enjoyed the experience and I am so thankful I am in a position to be able to take time out of my dat to attend her school activities. Her class had been preparing for a few weeks to attend the field trip. They are currently observing what happens to a pumpkin - decomposition. They also participated in a classroom apple tasting. Meredith also seems to grasp the concept that it take time to grow plants and to make food. Not too long ago we picked apples and tomorrow we are going to can them and make apple sauce for Trevor. Meredith is very excited and I find it fantastic that I am able to grab onto the shirt tales of what she is learning at school and bring it into our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment