Monday, October 5, 2009

Simple Wishes Product Review


I was given a Simple Wishes hands free pumping bustier to try out from Papoose. I really like it for hands free pumping. I was able to adjust the straps to custom fit the bustier to my needs and I actually pumped easier and better than I have while holding the pump the entire time. I was even able to sit, hold a book and read. The product can be worn all day - however I personally will not use it for daily wear because all of the lines are visible from the bra while wearing a t-shirt. I also question the velcro along the back - I worry if I make any sudden movements if the velcro would be compromised - sending me running to the nearest bathroom to reattach the velcro. This product is great if you are looking to sit down and read a book or type on the computer while pumping. You can go to http://www.simplewishes.com/simplewishes/home/home.html for further information on the Simple Wishes Bustier.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Im a new blogger. I'm hosting a giveaway of simple wishes hands free bustier bra on my blog.
    http://mommalovesmee.blogspot.com, it ends on 25th april 2010....

    ReplyDelete